Ladies, as you can see from the images this is a pretty simple exercise to work your abdominal muscles.
How do to the Abdominal Hold Ab Exercise:
1. Sit on a stable chair with your hands on the edge and fingers facing forward.
2. Tighten your abs and lift your knees up towards your chest.
3. Lift your butt off the chair.
4. Hold for 5-10 seconds (or as long as you can).
5. Lower your butt back down to the chair.
6. Lower your legs and feet back to the ground.
7. Rest for 5-10 seconds.
Other benefits from this exercise:
– Core Strength
Also, check out our YouTube channel for this video! Ab Exercise: Abdominal Hold